Tuesday 20 October 2015

My first post! A little about me

I know, I should probably be doing my uni coursework right now, but guess what! I would rather start a blog. LOL
I am not too sure how this works and if anyone is going to see this, but if not this could be my little online diary about random stuff. Why not give it a shot?
So, I am Lithuanian, which is why the ‘j’ in my name (Emilija) is silent and I am 19 years old. I live in the UK and I’m a university student, doing my second year.
Throughout my life I’ve attended dance, music and art schools, which without a doubt has taught me a lot (like how to play the piano and participate in things I don’t particularly love for half of my life). 
You might wonder what I actually like? Well, apart from petting cats and dogs, doing make up, taking selfies, connecting with people and finally clicking the ‘submit assignments’ button on my uni website, I am yet to find out what I want to do in life.
That's Mollie, I was looking after her this summer. 
In terms of this blog, it will not be just about me as I will be talking about a lot of different topics that intrigue me and interest me, and hopefully I can connect with some of you. 
This is already getting way too long and I need to get back to my assignments, so I’ll see what I’m going to post next! I’m completely open to suggestions and advice. 
Until next time! ~Emilija (with the silent j LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment